Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sword and Legend: The Next Steps

I am currently in the process of figuring out the next steps I should take with Sword and Legend or if I should move on to another project. With Sword and Legend I am considering implementing player and AI movement instead of just having them stationery like they are. Any steps taken by the player would cause consumption of stamina. AI would have an attacking radius where if player is within that threshold then the original battle system would emerge. AI would also have a desired radius, that is smaller than the attacking radius and used when player moves away from original positioning. It is possible that I need to restart this project from ground zero. Just my thoughts on how to approach Sword and Legend now.

Next tasks:
Implement movement
3D modeling for player and AI models
Implement blood splatter
Implement story, new levels, new arenas, new enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment